…you’ve made it this far, it only gets simpler from here. But you still need to put in the work. We’re here to help you take total control of your fitness. We are here to give workout ideas and advice, so you can enjoy the benefits of exercise WITHOUT being confused, or duped by bad personal trainers. And we are here to give advice on building home gyms, basement gyms, garage gyms, etc, so you can enjoy the convenience of your own workout space and schedule, as well as the freedom from recurring membership fees.
We understand that fitness can sometimes seem complicated, sometimes daunting. We’re here to work WITH you, give fitness tips and workout ideas. Whether you are into weight training or cardiovascular endurance, we love it all and cover it all. We’re here to bring light to new ideas, new (or sometimes old!) training methods. Consider us your new library for all the best, and most relevant physical training methods out there. Soak up some knowledge, apply it to your fitness lifestyle.
- */*/*: My Hijack Attempt of a Successful Powerlifting Template
- Slow and Steady and Boring: Mix Up Your Endurance Work
- The Pump
- Odd Object Strength
- One Chart to Rule Them All
- A Case for Oly Shoes in Your Powerlifting Training
- Because SOME of You Insist on Using Your Garage as a Garage…
- Take it Easy
- Well They DO Call it CrossFit, Not CrossHealth
- This is Me Fake Caring About Fake Weights